The Abundance of It All ~ Beautiful Blogger Award
By ~ Sandy Ozanich
I would like to thank Sheri de Grom, ://sheridegrom.com/ for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. She has a beautiful blog of her own and a very inspirational bio as well:
Retired Fed/JAG, 5 yrs Capitol Hill. Former book buyer for B&N. Mental health care reform, health care strategist and actively pursuing legislative change wherein dual retirees are exempt from enrolling in Medicare @their own discretion without losing tertiary health care benefits.
Now writing women’s fiction and professional book reviews.
The rules of the Beautiful Blogger Award are as follows:
- Copy and place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell seven things about yourself.
- Nominate seven fellow bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Tell them by posting a comment on their blog.
Tell seven things about yourself. Haven’t we been down this road before
- I am a double lung transplant recipient since Sept. 30, 2005.
- I love to sing, and incidentally I can sing much better now than I could before transplant. I sing I two choirs now.
- I have a wonderful husband, 3 grown children and we have 4 grandchildren.
- I love to write and share through essays and poetry with a dash of reality and good doses of humor.
- My life flows from my faith in God. I am a Lay Associate of the Passionist Order.
- I have a huge desire to learn about many things. . .so many books, sooo ,you know the rest, right?
- Does it sound silly to say that I want World Peace??? Because I know of no other time when we have needed it more than now.
- One last thing, one item over the limit, but my sympathy and compassion for those who were killed and brutally injured at the Boston Marathon. May God’s richest blessings be theirs!
I wish to nominate the following 7 Bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
Sarah Over the Moon
Melissa of Whole Food Life
All of the above nominees are wonderful writers, artists and lovers of the world they live in!
Congratulations to all of you!
Sandy Ozanich © April 2013